2.03.2010

Surgery Safari (12th installment)

I am having sinus surgery on Friday because of my tragic ailment, AFS. I have recently refused to tell people what that acronym stands for because I assume they judge me--the F may or may not stand for "fungal." I don't want people thinking I have yellow toe nails or nasty rashes. Good thing my 12 credits of classes are: Satire and Comedy, Print Culture, Bookbinding, Makeup (yes I get credit for that) and playing my cello so I can go to Scotland this summer. Happily, I will return to Arizona for 1.5 weeks, lounge around in soft clothes and bask in the warmth that comes from Buster, Dwight and Tracy Jordan. Ahhh the delights of surgery: a mom to take care of you, drugs so you can sleep for 16 hours each day, ice cream, sympathy, and throwing up blood. Wish me luck!

5 comments:

  1. mmm, the last item on that list is making me wish i had more surgeries! you've sold me. i'll go to the doctor tomorrow. (i really am going to the doctor tomorrow, but not for a surgery)

    ReplyDelete
  2. eeeeeek!!!!!!!! When do you leave? Alex leaves for Australia Saturday, if you're not gone before I wanna see you!!!! Shoot, i wish you didn't have to get surgery but then again entertainment by Buster Blooth almost compensates for the poopyness of surgery. Love you!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. And your cousin Amy to keep you company :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I hope they can fix you Arterialinus Fungal Snifulitis

    ReplyDelete