2.14.2010

I'm alive

I am alive after sinus surgery, and more importantly, my sister Ellie is having a baby girl in June! I am so completely elated. I think my heart will bust from too much love.

I did throw up blood as predicted. I also watched many movies, sat in the spa, ate very little food and enjoyed the arizona warmth--- I really forget how lovely it is in the winter. I had the good fortune to get a visit from my three bomb-shell cousins, it had been so long since I had seen Laura, what a pleasure she is!

I am reading the new Dan Brown book, which is exactly the same as his others. Creepy, ruthless, massive villain, Robert Langdon, who can never realize what is going on until he has an epiphany, and some love-interest with "a Mediterranean glow." Why am I reading it? Not sure.

Also, the bachelor (t.v. show) is totally ridiculous... as is the fact that my dog is my valentine.

xoxo.

4 comments:

  1. I'm glad you're on the mend. The surgery sounds...awful. You're a trooper.
    I faithfully watch The Bachelor each week. It's so hilarious and way too easy for me to get attached to.
    Did you see Angels and Demons? I laughed the whole time. To the Piaza Navona!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The Bachelor...i have such a love/hate relationship with that show. i loved seeing your sweet face and swollen nose. you are always lovely, perfect, charming and beautiful. can't wait for our next visit. let's all move back to arizona!! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. ha! love you!!!! watched the bachelor once- wanted to barf at the self-degradation, never again. And your description of Dan Brown novels is superbly accurate. I wish I could claim immunity to the appeal but unfortunately I too am not that strong! I'm starting to get poetic, I'd better go. Call me when your back so we can reunir.

    ReplyDelete
  4. i'm glad you're alive, sac. and i didn't know about ellie! holy cow! sooo exciting... babiesbabiesbabies ; )

    and i hope you never throw up blood again. yay!

    ReplyDelete