2.28.2010

ski ski ski ski ski ski ski ski ski ski ....ski


If you know me, you definitely know that skiing, in any of its forms, is my favorite pastime. I skied on Friday--it was a blue bird sunny day with powdery snow and no lift lines at Jupiter. I did some hiking, had a snickers picnic on top of Scott's bowl overlooking the Wasatch range, and got a goggle tan.

Well, for some reason, my brain has been fixated on water skiing lately and how much I miss it during the winter. Last night I had a dream....... I was in class, listening to a boring lecture when my cousin Jonathan rolled up in a suburban with my Dad's boat hitched up. My other cousins were tan and laughing, in bikinis, listening to BYU inappropriate music, and were calling my name to forsake classes and join them at Lake Powell for a few weeks (ha!). Rose was screaming phrases such as "screw you!" and "you don't know me" and "lets get this party started"...hahahahaha. No choice there. I hopped on board, we made it to Powell, where it was summer time but nobody was there because they thought it would be cold. We skied, wake boarded, tubed, rock climbed, discussed harry potter and politics, got thoroughly sandy and tan and hot, and loved every minute of it. What a great dream.

Pretty sure I'll be dreaming about Scott's bowl this summer.

Calling all Campbells: Make my dreams a reality-- and please wear the bikinis when you pull up to shock as many people as possible!

3 comments:

  1. I'm willing to scream all of those things if we can all go to Lake Powell.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I refuse to get in lake water but I love boat rides and martinis...or did you say bikinis?

    ReplyDelete