7.15.2009

Potter, Harry, Potter

I have an announcement to make: I am transferring to Hogwarts, school of Witchcraft and Wizardry. Forget BYU.

Harry Potter. Joy. Love. Enchantment. Laughs. Tears. All of these can be yours. I just saw Harry Potter 6, the half-blood prince. I loved it. Obviously. I would.

I do have a slight problem with it though: why is the man for me, my true soul mate, Mr. Potter....fictional? Everyone around me is getting married, yet the only men I manage to fall for are the fictional and studly heroes of novels. It doesn't matter what book, or what the protagonist is like....I even had a crush on Dracula when I read his spooky tale. I don't know what this means about me. But instead of lamenting the fact I am going to live vicariously through Ginny Weasley. Peace.

3 comments:

  1. why thanks, sac attack. i do try ; )

    and you poor dear; i've been sick for one measly day, with my head swimming when i try to get up, and i'm already going insane. and you're like 4353463x more active than i am. *feel my excellent health vibes that i'm sending your way*

    your scar is hott. and i still need to see HPVI. good to hear the rave reviews...

    NOW BE WELL, FAIR ONE!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ps, funny story. the random letter combo they had me type before i could post that comment spelled out:

    MOPER

    haha, i've been ratted out!

    ReplyDelete
  3. hey that's okay cousin. I too had a crush on dracula after reading the book, what a hottie. Forget this Edward Cullen crap, he's not a real vampire. Oh and I think you and Harry would make a magical couple...literally.

    ReplyDelete