7.29.2009

I am

I am inspired by: Literature

I always: Shower in the morning

I like Cream of wheat Better than Oatmeal

I never leave home without: Hair tie

I can't believe I:
Am graduating next April

I melt: In the Arizona sun

I find myself: Outside

I feel uncomfortable: In wool and nylons

I have decided: To be prepared

I am free when: I skiiii

I can cry: Over movies, books, songs, baby quail.

I will: Go to graduate school

I dream of: Being allowed to play soccer, complete triathlons and snow ski often (back and knees). And touching my toes.

I am digging: Halo by Beyonce

Most of the time I: Talk to someone in my family everyday

But usually: When I'm walking to class

I can't help: That my mouth turns downward, I'm really not frowning

I remain enamored with: Thunder storms, stars and sunsets

I can't: Cope with insects

I adore: Kisses on my forehead

I need: Laughter, endorphins and Love

I want: To be like my mom

It's strange that I: Enjoy cleaning

If I could, I would: Go Everywhere!

I: Am content and very blessed

3 comments:

  1. I can't believe you're graduating next April either, crazy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i also want to be like your mom. i can't believe it took me until now to stumble upon your blog. this little "i am" post made me realize that we are a lot a like....except for the showering in the morning thing. some days (ok most...) it just doesn't happen. xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Tee hee! We're sisters :) I was trying to explain to some friends last weekend that I really DID enjoy deep cleaning their bathrooms. They just don't understand me like you do.

    P.S. My current favorite tune is "I Gotta Feelin" by Black Eyed Peas

    Love you!
    Love,
    Jenny

    ReplyDelete