10.27.2009

don juan carlooos


Last week we had a visitor at our apartment: Don Carlos. He belongs to Linx's aunt Brenda in SLC, and she kindly lent him for a while. He has sooo much hair and so much love to offer. Now that he is gone, I am admittedly a bit depressed. Every day when I got home, there was the little guy to greet me. We went on many walks together. If I did homework for hours on end, he just slept peacefully beside me, content. At the end of the week, as a going away present, he jumped on his hind legs like a rabbit (!) Here's to you, Carlos. I Miss you.

This week I went to Macbeth the opera (awesome) and the Tell-Tale-Heart, a play, and the stepfather, a scary movie. Doing my best to take advantage of Halloween. On Friday I went up to Salt Lake to spend the evening with my dear, hilarious, gorgeous cousins Amy and Anna. We had a spooky time at a haunted mansion/trek forest shindig. We also snuck upstairs to see 'real' ghosts, because the homes are truly haunted. We didn't see any that we know of, but if sure made for a good time. I love you girls.

In other news, school is killing me. Draining out my spirit slowly. But its ok...there is a good reason. Tomorrow (wednesday) I am flying to Denver to see my family! We are all convening there mostly because we just want to see one another, and partly because it is Halloween. I have sucessfully finished all homework for the week as of a few minutes ago, so I will have nothing to worry about. I'm taking my nieces trick-or-treating on Halloween (you should be jealous).



*It snowed today, and the snow reminded me of Bejiing snow. Ah, China, how I miss you as well.

3 comments:

  1. Sarah I loved Friday and wish every Friday could be spent ghost hunting with you. And... Don Carlos is adorable. What a name. I'm sorry for your loss. Also, I wish I was going to Colorado with you for Halloween! That sounds marvelous. Have a good time and tell the family hi!

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. yay for denver!!!! I'm so glad. Have a FANTASTIC time!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete