6.27.2009

ouch.

Ouch. I have been sleeping for the past 4 days, drugged- with a few exceptions of delirious calls made to lament the loss of our dearly beloved Michael Jackson. My dad woke me up the other day to tell me he died and I don't think I ve ever been more confused before. I am still pretty woozy. My back was worse than anticipated so surgery was more intense and they had to remove extra bone. But I have been walking a bit and feel stronger each day. Ive watched 4 movies. Yesterday I took 9 hours worth of naps. Hasta.

1 comment:

  1. Let me remind you, and everyone, that I spoke to you on the phone just after you received the news about MJ. We were all confused, but you a little more so. Then the next day I received a text from you that read, and I quote: "Ps I can't believe MJ is dead!" It seems that you had to relive the shock at least twice...I'm sorry, but it was very enjoyable for me.

    ReplyDelete